About Me

My photo
Welcome. Just wanna share my thoughts and this is medium to express my emotions...:)

Thursday 8 March 2012

Syukur

Assalamualaikum, today is friday. I never feel the sense of friday before, but now Thanks to Allah, when it comes to Friday, I feel it. I feel the greatness of the day. It's different from the other days. Hurm, I believe all of us feel the same too. I won't elaborate about friday and the benefits of the day. I just want to share about 'syukur'. The feel of 'syukur'. Why we need to thank god.

When Allah gives us a test, we will feel down, very sad, deeply sorrow, heartache, mad, angry, lost hopes and many more. I felt it too, and in fact, I still feel it now. The one that I have in mind not only as mentioned above, but more than that that I just couldn't describe. The questions mark. Why me? Why him? Why? And the doubts. What will be the end? What's next? What will happen to him? How is it? So many questions mark in my head. So many, I could not describe, still.

But, think back. This is just a small little test given by Allah. I just lose him. Only him. Yes, it gives so much impact to me, coz I love him. So much. So much and I was given my soul to him, everything. But, think again. I will emphasize this. I ONLY LOSE HIM. What else did I lost? I still have my job, and it is more stable than before, I have the position, a stable position. I earned my own salary, and Alhamdulillah my earnings are quite a huge number, and I am in a comfort zone. What else? I can drive my own car, I have cars, I have a house, I still can wear nice blouses, pants, can use perfumes, with nice smells, I still wear a watch. I possess lovely couple of parents, siblings, nieces and nephews, lots of best friends! What else? I still can eat good food. Everyday I eat good foods. Variety of foods. Chinese food, Thai food, western food, indian food. Everyday. In fact, per day, I will eat that type of food not only once, but at least twice! Anymore?? I have time to go out with friends, I still can go to watch movies, TVs, window shopping, karaoke and many activities. Isn't it more than enough????

So why I must sad? Why I must cry every single day? No..crying is a natural process when you feel sad, when you feel betrayed, it's still natural to me. So let it be, until I have no more tears in my eyes. But, instead of feeling sad, I must have one thing in mind. SYUKUR. SYUKUR with all that I had. SYUKUR to Allah. How to express the syukur?? Praise to Allah, Alhamdulillah. Zikrillah. Pray to Allah. Recite his book, the Alquranulkarim. Salawat to rasul Allah. You will feel better. You will feel more than enough. You will be more peaceful. You will know better, what do u want in life. Life is just a journey. So just walk. Along your journey, there will be obstacles here and there. So just walk and find the way to face the obstacles and solve it. Find the lessons behind it. Walk through it. Settle it. Do not be fear. Allah will always with you. You will never be alone. So syukur with all that you had. You will have more than what you need, as long as you believe in yourself, believe in Allah's promises. You will find the brightness soon. You will see the great future at one fine time. When? Only god knows.

Conclusion:
1) Syukur
2) Live your life, put the effort to earn your living
3) Pray to Allah
4) Believe in Allah
5) Redha to Allah
6) Syukur again.........................

Wassalam

p/s: harap takde yg anggap ayat kat atas ni ada yg nak menunjuk2 or membangga diri k.....tu utk sedapkan ati sendiri jea..;p!

2 comments:

  1. You are great....Ni apa yang aku pernah tulis kat status fb aku pasal dugaan ni
    "Bila ditimpa sesuatu musibah atau halangan, bersedihlah dan menangis jika perlu. TAPI segeralah muhasabah diri dan buat lah 'audit' mengapa ia terjadi dan teruskan usaha. LET GO and LET GOD. Sesungguhnya DIA lebih mengetahui apa yang terbaik untuk kita." - RB

    ReplyDelete
  2. alamak bos..betul lah..mmg kena let go and let god..hehe...thanks RB..sok pagi aku belanja bihun goreng..ekeke..

    ReplyDelete