About Me

My photo
Welcome. Just wanna share my thoughts and this is medium to express my emotions...:)

Monday 27 February 2012

Support


What I had the most in life?? Money?? Assets? Boyfriends??Handbags???haha..all wrong! My answer is, SUPPORT. I do have many support. From every corner. My parents, family, relatives and also friends!! Yeah I do. Thanks to mak, abah, kak yati, kak lin, kak ruby, abg nazri, abg azhar, nuar, syahira, syahir, uda, moksu, kak tenti (i called her kak sean), liza, kak emah, mak ela, ainil, aryn, wahida, abas, juliana, fahmi, fuad, aien, rafie, rozek, earda, yull, rezuan, kak yati bedorr, aidil, rika, heidi, sue, aiem, dilla, abg syam etc etc etc..



ehhhh....soooo many lahhh...many more until i can't mention here..i am so thankful coz I have so many people whom really take care of me, always accompany me, always be a good listener to me, always be a good advisor to me.. thanks a lot and so much! muahhhxxoxoxo!!I just don't know how to appreciate all of them. Correction. How to show my appreciation to all of them. But what I know is, I will always pray for their happiness. I love all of them a lot! All are equally close to me and always behind me in every situation or condition that I faced. Alhamdulillah.

So, what else I want? I just want to move ahead, don't ever look back! stay and walk to the front, and keep walking. I will not scare of anything else. I will not feel lost. For those people who wanna backstab me, don't feel like they wanna take care of me, all I can say, DO I  CARE??? NO I DON'T. Thank you so much for being there once..but I know you were not sincere at all. May Allah bless u dear..;)

1 comment:

  1. Eh...ada nama aku (WALAUPUN salah eja)
    Thanks for being my friend also.
    Bior la orang 'backstab' ko, tak mati punya....ko kan iron lady....lah sangat. ;p

    ReplyDelete