About Me

My photo
Welcome. Just wanna share my thoughts and this is medium to express my emotions...:)

Monday 27 February 2012

Hijab

I always want to do it. Since many many years ago, I already have that feelings. But being a fashion-lover, there are always millions and thousands excuses and reasons to block my intention to wear hijab. I just don't want to appear as 'kampung' girl, or maybe 'non-modern' type of woman, and etc etc. But deep inside my heart, I want to do it! How to start?? There are more and more excuses, such as, I don't have pants, I don't have proper clothes, etc etc etc. Until yesterday night, when I reached home at about 12 am, after enjoying myself with Kak Yati, Rika and Raimi at the Banafe restaurant. I took wudhu', and perform my Isya' pray. When I recite Al-fatihah, suddenly I cry. I was crying until the last part of pray, which is tahiyatulakhir and salam, my tears dropped and it falls non-stop. I just continue to zikr, pray and recite surah yasin. AND suddenly I think that there will be no more excuses, and there will be no more delay. I must start no matter what. I have decided. As of 28/2/2012, I have started to wear my hijab, and I hope, really hope, it will last forever. Amin.

5 comments:

  1. your essay very positively touched my hearts. every specified words have full meaning of. Well done aja! You're a tough one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alhamdulillah aja dah berhijab... sue doakan yg paling terbaik buat aja <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks sue..:) and kak yati too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great...that all I can say. Thanks ALLAH. Hope I will get the same 'bless' from you ALLAH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks kawan! that is why i said 'support'. all of u are always here to support. thanks a lot!

      Delete