About Me

My photo
Welcome. Just wanna share my thoughts and this is medium to express my emotions...:)

Tuesday 28 February 2012

29 February 2012

what a date! 4 years once. anything special today? I guess no. I am writing just because I don't know what to do. I have done my job. All has been completed. Hey working here, at the same speed as I did in Deloitte, make me always FREE in the office. haha..i hope none of my colleagues can read this. Now, just waiting for them to complete their job and send me for my review.

Ermm...according to HIS father last week, HE wants to come back at this date. I mean today. Really? I don't know whether I should trust them or not. But anyway I have no longer interest on them. So either they really come or not, I don't care. I just want to be happy. If HE really dare to appear, right in front of me, what I wanna do is just communicate. I will ask questions, and plan to smile and speak in sarcastic way. And I do have my own decision now. I will tell HIM. Hope everything goes well, InsyaAllah.

No comments:

Post a Comment