About Me

My photo
Welcome. Just wanna share my thoughts and this is medium to express my emotions...:)

Sunday 26 February 2012

Marriage

(time ni sedih giler masa baca doa)
Yes, I am smart. I am intelligent enough to think what's best for me. But I have heart. I love my husband. I am sincerely love him, as much as I love myself. When he go away from me, I realised, and many people make me realised, how bad he is. I started to cultivate the 'hate-ness' inside my mind. I put as much as possible all dirty mind about him, and what he could be, and the impact to me, if we are still together. However, as of now, he is still my husband. Nothing I can do. Can I reject him when he come back to me and persuade me as much as he could? Or should I reject him, as most people said that I'm going to meet someone better. Can I predict my future?? No I can't. He is still my husband. I should have save my marriage. Or shouldn't I? I don't know

2 comments:

  1. Never listen to other people if it was hate that they want to spread....
    Listen to yourself and pray hard to Allah....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. got it. thanks babe..it's no longer matter of other people's opinion. But it's the matter of how an adult, especially a guy, can behave as such. May Allah show them the right path of life :)

      Delete